Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some New Addictions

These days I am quite smitten by this blog world. Somehow, I am finding quite many blogs interesting and just hopping from one blog to another. (I am cultivating reading habits.... :)) As I was just moving from one blog to another, I felt sad. Reason: I was missing such great things since long. People have such a good ideas, good thoughts about society and many interesting things to tell. There are a few lovely ladies who have got their pens down (say key strokes) for noble cause of spreading awareness about women rights/their empowerment and against gender inequality and there is “Silolo”, whose Peanut got hooked me with her and I feel like agreeing with her opinion (now, that happens rarely with me…). From there I hoped on to Smitha’s blog, where I feel that I am reliving my childhood with Poohi. There I found a lovely lady, and her one blog inspired me so much that I have sworn to cultivate all the qualities of JKG in my son (if, I’ll have any… ;-)). That one took me to V-lokam, I felt like being in Europe. And heyyy, I can’t ignore that Himachali guy, now don’t know hez himachali or not, ya but he stays there. I am kinda so attached to my native, that even after staying away from that place since long, can't detach myself from anything connected to it. But this guy is really cool in his way of writing, (now, don’t think that I am biased) with his if-else loops.

I am about to read other’s also. And will update here, if I got to read more striking ones....

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Varsha :) It's a lovely world out here, lots of warmth, support, discussions, disagreements even and leg pulling ... :)

    Thanks for the mention!!! Honored!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Varsha, I saw an incoming link from this place. Welcome to blogosphere.

    My pseudonym is Solilo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now how did you landed at solilo's blog ;) hain hain??? LOL!
    These are few blogs i enjoy reading too. there are many more good ones you can get thru solilo's link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha..... kyun batau... ;-)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tarun, its nice getting connected to you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Varsha! Blogosphere is a wonderful world with so much to offer.

    ReplyDelete